Welfare Power of Attorneys

Posted on November 22, 2011 // by terryking

I am finding no one understands the different Powers of Attorney floating around. If your parent or partner is unable to understand financial affairs or may suffer loss of decision powers its a Property & Affairs LPA you need. If its where they live, medical care or how they live that worries you then its a Welfare LPA you need.  Its also the answer if you want to make a living will, what used to be called an Advance Decision.

This is what I do Р Leave a comment on the post if you need more.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow the conversation



Archive Posts

Recent Comments